Thursday, January 17, 2008




I've started my own version of My So Called Scarf in Posh Yarn Lucia Prance. It's going slowly but surely. I love the way the stitch looks but I am not loving the fact that my fingers are completely blue on my left hand! I probably should have rinsed and dried the yarn before I made a start.

Here's a detail of the stitch:



I've also finally finished work at my old job. It's a very strange feeling. I was there for 4.5 years and made some really amazing friends but now I need to look forward to my new job starting on Monday. I'm quite apprehensive as I don't know what's expected of me but I am definitely looking forward to it!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Trudie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry, honey, this very occasionally happens with very saturated colourways. You've already done so much on the scarf, you won't want to pull it back now, but let me know when it's finished and I can tell you how to fix it, or you can send it back to us and we'll do it for you. I'm so sorry!!