Saturday, January 05, 2008

So I have some Christmas knitting to show you.

First up is a pair of socks for K in Posh Yarn Emily Camoflage



I had originally bought three skeins of this to make the Hemlock Ring Blanket by Brooklyn Tweed but I didn't really gel with the pattern when I started it. I'll definitely try it again sometime but just not right now. It's a great colour and one that K approves of. K is very picky about his knitted sock colours - he likes them "non-girly" and green just about qualifies I think.

Number two is Juliet in Rowan Kid Classic. The colourway is Peat and I L O V E it. It's like dark chocolate with bits of milk in it - lovely!





Next up are gloves for K. He has requested black or grey so I have my eye on the 2 skeins of Sophia Blot on the Posh Yarn sale page. I have everything crossed that I can be quick and get them!

No comments: