Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Delurk!

According to my hits counter (not sure how accurate this is) I've had over 500 hits to this blog since it started. It's heartening to know that there is someone out there reading my random thoughts!

It would be good to know who you are though so today is declared "Delurk Day"! If you are reading the blog today please drop me a comment and say hi. I've found some of the regular blogs I read through comments on other peoples blogs. It's always great to see what other people are working on or writing about. It definitely gives me inspiration for furture projects and blog posts.

2 comments:

Trudie said...

Hello love!

I read your blog every day, but I read it through Bloglines, so don't usually comment.

Dee. x

Anonymous said...

I often nip over here which is why I added you to my Ravelry friends...I get to remember how to find people's blogs that way :)
Hugs, C xx