Sunday, November 04, 2007

A weekend's work



Here are my plain socks knitted in one of the Kaffe Fassett colourways for Regia. The yarn is actually really nice to knit with, quite smooth on the needles and I love the colour combinations and different sizes of stripe. I also bought this wool in a blue colourway and think this plain non-fussy pattern is perfect (it's Gentleman's Plain Winter Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks).

Today was a fairly productive Sunday - we got up early and came back from Surbiton before lunch. As the sun was out I went out and did the final preparations in the garden for the winter - mowing the lawn one last time, pruning the plum tree and moving my herb pots closer to the back door so I don't have to venture out to far when cooking!

No comments: