Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Dee did the Seven Weird Things meme today so I thought I would follow her lead:

1. I can't ride a bike. I've tried countless times to learn but really I have absolutely no balance or co-ordination. Two things I think are very necessary for this.
2. I've had chicken pox twice. Very rare apparently.
3. I eat Marmite from the pot. It's...just...sooo....good. Most people think that is just disgusting rather than weird.
4. Despite having passed my driving test in 1993 I haven't driven a car since. Except the trip back from the test centre (and that was with my instructor).
5. Until I was 18 I bit my nails to the quick. Then suddenly I just stopped. To this day I have no idea why I stopped.
6. I have completely flat feet. No arches at all.
7. I had an imaginary friend called Rebecca until I was 5. We did everything together. My parents even had to lay a place at the table for her and put food on a plate for her at all meals.

So there you go. Definitely weird.

2 comments:

Trudie said...

Not weird, just quirky!

Unknown said...

I laughed at this because my name is Rebecca and I had an imaginary friend called....(no, that would be too much of a coincidence I guess). My imaginary friend was in fact called Darling and always had to have a place laid. I remember it causing raised eyebrows in restaurants as we always had to have an extra chair!