Monday, October 01, 2007

Norf London



Tickets arrived today for the Kntting and Stitching Show in a couple of weekends time at Alexandra Palace. Normally the only time I go there in the year is for the huge fireworks display they hold there every year. It's always chaos on that evening - with everyone jostling for the best view around the trees that have inconviently grown up in the way - but despite the chaos, it's the best fireworks display in North London. Not only that you can also see all the other displays South of the Palace streatching all the way to Croydon.

I have finished the first Pomatomus sock and started on the second before I get second sock syndrome. I find that if I can get to the heel turn before I get bored then it's all good and the sock will be finished. If not then there is no hope for it! This pattern is quick to knit up so I hope to be able to finish these this week and then move back onto the Gentleman's socks (still have the second one to do).



This shows the sock in it's true colours.

No comments: